Minimum purchase of $50 for all shipped orders.
Shipping Zones and Pricing:
- Zone 1: 1-2 Day Ground: ME, VT, NH, MA, RI, CT, NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, DC = $30
- Zone 2: 3-Day Ground: IN, OH, WV, KY, VA, TN, NS, SC, AL, GA, FL = $35
- Zone 3: 3-Day Air: MN, WI, MI, IA, IL, MO, OK, AR, TX, LA, MS = $52
- Zone 4: 3-Day Air: WA, ID, MT, OR, WY, ND, SD, NE, CA, NV, UT, CO, KS, AZ, NM = $70
(*Note, shipping zones and costs are subject to change without notice)
Orders must be submitted by 6am Monday to be delivered by Friday.
- All orders are prepared for shipping on Tuesday to ensure the best quality. Orders will be received based on your shipping zone, see above shipping zones and prices. All orders must be received by 2pm on Monday to ensure your shipping date of Tuesday. All orders received after 2pm Monday may be delayed to the following week for shipping.
- Meat is shipped frozen so your order may arrive frozen to partially thawed.
- No signature is required for delivery.
Important Shipping Notes:
- Butcher Barn is not responsible for product that fails to be delivered due to incorrect or incomplete addresses. We cannot ship to a PO Box and must have a deliverable address. Please double check your address before completing your order.
- Packages can be delayed by weather and unforeseen disasters. We will be in touch with you if such events occur both before and after your order has left the farm.
- Butcher Barn is not responsible for shipping delays or issues caused by the shipping company, for failure to deliver in a timely fashion, incorrect address, failed delivery attempt, inclement weather conditions, and any other form of acts of God, natural disasters, and/or any unforeseen events.
- All meats have been aged to perfection before being cut, vacuum sealed, and frozen in preparation for your order.
- Orders are shipped frozen and will arrive frozen to partially thawed. Meats that arrive under 40 degrees Fahrenheit may be refrozen. If the product arrives at room temperature or warm, DO NOT EAT and please contact us immediately.
- Combinations of cold packs and dry ice may be used to maintain the temperature of meat during transit. Once the package arrives it is your responsibility to keep the product frozen. For example, if you are not home and the package is neglected and thaws, we cannot take responsibility for the lost product.
- Follow package handling directions when handling dry ice. Dry ice may be partially or fully sublimated but the packaging insulation will continue to keep the product cold.
- Not every cow is the same size, and each cow will produce variations in the products that they produce. For this reason, there will be natural variation in the size, color, and marbling of your products. There are no additives or preservatives added to our products.
- Please note that our beef is a frozen perishable product, so we cannot accept returns. Please contact the Butcher Barn if you are not satisfied with our product. We will respond within 24 hours on weekdays to discuss your concerns.
- While we do not accept returns, we can assure you that our process for shipping is highly refined, assuming the shipping vendor does not encounter an issue, your order will arrive just as we expect it to.
- Should there be an issue with your order, please contact us at email@example.com. Should you need to contact us, please have photos of your packing slip and the products on hand.
- If your order has been shipped, we will be unable to cancel the order and it will be delivered to the address provided.
- After a package has been shipped, we can not attempt to change the address.
- Delivery delays caused by the shipping company, weather, or anything else beyond our control are not our responsibility.
- Butcher Barn does not accept responsibility for any product that is damaged as a result of an incorrect address which delays its arrival, or improper storage once it has been delivered.
- If any questions arise while we complete your order we will contact you.
- Please keep us informed (802-489-8175) should you have questions or changes on your order.
It is our goal to deliver the highest quality Vermont products to your kitchen, if there is anything we can do to improve, please let us know! Thank you for choosing Butcher Barn and Morgan Brook Farm meats!